Friday 25 September 2015

TMI Tag

My friend Amber just recently did the T.M.I tag on her YouTube channel, and since I am currently struggling to focus long enough to write something (damn my feeble attention span) I thought I'd cheat and copy her.


1: What are you wearing? I am currently at work so I'm wearing semi business attire. A khaki green shirt, black t-shirt and black trousers. I suck at the whole 'looking professional' malarkey. 

2: Ever been in love? I have, unfortunately.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Again, yes, unfortunately. 


4: How tall are you? I'm about 5'7, 5'8. 


5: How much do you weigh? More than I probably should. 


6: Any tattoos? One on my wrist. It's the roman numeral of 10.


7: Any piercings?
About eight, although I hardly wear jewelry so I don't know why I bothered getting them. 


8: OTP?
Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Yes, they are wrestlers. Yes, I know I'm lame.


9: Favourite show?
*deep breath* Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Following, American Horror Story, Veronica Mars, Big Bang Theory, Bobs Burgers, X-Files, The Simpsons, Orange is the New Black, Suits, Friends, Arrested Development, South Park, Daria, WWE, Spaced, League of Gentlemen.................... there are more, but I thought should stop.


10: Favourite bands (and Artists)?
Pearl Jam, Placebo, Linkin Park, Korn, Violent Femmes, Bruce Springsteen, Saliva, Rammstein, Prodigy, AC/DC, Meat Loaf, Aerosmith, The Cure, Joy Division, Bush, Thrice..... again, I could list more but I thought I should stop or I'd be here all day. Also, I am a sucker for a good soundtrack. 


11: Something you miss?
My childhood. And my dogs Bugsy and Bonnie. I grew up with them and it hurt a lot when they passed. Bonnie (the mum) went in 2003 and Bugsy went in 2005. They both had long, happy lives but I sill miss them everyday. 


12: Favourite song?
My Sharona by The Knack, or Mr Blue Sky by ELO. Those two songs can make my smile no matter what is going on in life. 


13: How old are you?
32.


14: Zodiac sign?
Virgo. However I'm right on the cusp with Leo. 


15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humour. 


16: Favourite Quote?
True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde. 


17: Favourite actor?
Gary Oldman, David Thewlis and Jason Bateman.


18: Favourite colour?
I would say black but apparently 'its the absence of colour' so I guess I'll choose green. But it has to be dark, none of that bright, neon, pastel crap.  


19: Loud music or soft?
Usually loud, but it does depend on what I'm playing. I'm not exactly going to crank it when I play Bach's Cello Suite No.5 in C Minor.


20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I don't really go anywhere, but I do walk a lot. Back in 2009 I was going through a lot of shit and would always walk home so I could gather my thoughts. The journey was 12 miles and would take me over 3 hours, but it was what made me happy.


21: How long does it take you to shower?
I rarely take showers because I'm not a fan, but if I had to I'd be in there for 5-10 minutes, maximum. 


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
I give myself a lot of time to get ready in the mornings. Not because I take that long but because I'm usually half asleep until about 10am. I currently spend 1hr 30mins every morning to get ready for work. But if I was in a rush I'd probably only take 30 minutes. 


23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, quite a few. When I was in high school thou. I'm too old for that shit now.


24: Turn on? Sense of humour, eyes and arms.

25: Turn off?
Arrogance.


26: The reason I joined Blogger?
I needed something to do during work as I literally sit at a desk all day doing nothing. 


27: Fears?
Losing the people I love. My family mean the world to me, I'd be devastated if I lost anyone. 


28: Last thing that made you cry?
Some music this morning. I cry a lot. 


29: Last time you said you loved someone?
I can't really remember............. damn, that's depressing. It was probably to my mum or something.


30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
I wanted to call my blog 'LittleMissViolent' but I stupidly deleted an old blog I had here years ago, not realising it meant the name would be unavailable after that. So I chose GrumpasaurusBex because I am a grumpy old cow. 


31: Last book you read?
Tommyknockers by Stephen King. 


32: The book you're currently reading?
I haven't picked my next book yet. I'm thinking probably Misery. I could read that book over and over. 


33: Last show you watched?
Friends, this morning whilst getting dressed.


34: Last person you talked to?
Face to face, my mum this morning. Via text, my sister. She has the day off and decided to tell me she is going to take a nap................... I'm so jealous.


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
*see last question* My sister. My smelly, older sister. 


36: Favourite food?
That is hard to choose because I love all foods. But my preference is savoury, and if I HAD to choose, it'd be cheese. 


37: Place you want to visit?
New York. I want to go and visit my dear friend Ivan. 


38: Last place you were?
Ummm........... I just popped to the loo. Does that count?


39: Do you have a crush?
Besides celebrities..... yeah, I do. Just a little one. One of the people in my building is nice to look at. 


40: Last time you kissed someone?
I'm assuming you mean romantically, if so, it's been about two years.


41: Last time you were insulted?
It is practically impossible to insult me nowadays, because I don't give a shit what people think. At all. So the last time I was insulted was probably when I worked in HMV.


42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Mango. 


43: What instruments do you play?
Nothing anymore, but I used to play the piano and violin. And the recorder. 

 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I don't wear jewellery often, but when I do its one of two necklaces. It's either my cross dagger or a puzzle piece. Both are silver, I don't wear anything else.


45: Last sport you played?
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Really?


46: Last song you sang?
I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake, this morning. 


47: Favourite chat up line?
"How You Doin?" There is a reason it's a classic. 


48: Have you ever used it?
No. I don't chat people up.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Two Sundays ago I hung out with my friend Max. I was going to introduce him to You're Next, but we got distracted with The Simpsons. 


50: Who should answer these questions next?
I'm pretty sure practically everyone has done them already. But if not, they should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment