Friday 13 February 2015

Greetings and Salutations

So, my sister and I had been planning on doing a joint blog for quite a while now. But, when we finally sat down and discussed our plans, we realised just how different we really were. She is very vintage and boho, whereas I'm more horror and macabre. It wouldn't have gelled. It wouldn't have even seemed mis-matchy. It just would've been chaos. 

However, during the planning process I made a load of notes (I am a note-taking list maker..... you'll see what I mean soon) and came up with a bunch of posts I really wanted to write. So, my sister told me to just do my own blog, and she'll do hers. I'm hoping in the future, we'll do some posts together. But for now, you are just going to have to deal with me.


Be warned, I'm a grumpy guss. Hence the blog name. Everything angers me, but many of my family and friends find humour in my rage. I lose my temper over the most trivial things. I also swear, A LOT. I will do my best to keep it to a minimum, but I feel I should have a small disclaimer, in case an F-bomb slips out.


An About Me post will be posted soon, I just wanted to introduce myself first. 




No comments:

Post a Comment